The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding for individuals with disabilities to access support that can help them with daily personal activities. The participants get support to complete the tasks that can be overwhelming for them on a daily basis.
Why it is important?
“Assistance with Daily Personal Activities” is important to help the participants have a healthy and safe life and some free time for their peace of mind. The support in daily activities allows the participants to concentrate on their individual goals, without worrying too much about the tasks. This can include activities such as showering, dressing, toileting, eating, and grooming. The aim of this support is to assist individuals with disabilities to maintain their independence so they can take progressive steps towards a balanced life.
How Flair & Fine Care can assist?
Here are some ways that Flair & Fine Care can assist with daily personal activities:
- Personal care: Our support team assist with tasks such as showering, toileting, dressing, grooming, and medication management by taking the participants to their relevant pharmacies and reminding them to take their medication regularly.
- Meal preparation: Our experienced team assist with meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking meals according to the individual’s preferences.
- Household tasks: Our support workers assist with tasks such as cleaning, laundry, and maintaining the home environment.
- Transport: Our team assist with transportation to medical appointments, social activities, and other events, according to the participants’ need and preferences.
- Communication and social skills: Our support workers encourage the participant to develop and improve communication and social skills, so they build relationships and participate in community activities.
Plan with the Provider for the optimum utilisation
The specific types of assistance provided by NDIS providers will vary depending on the individual’s needs and goals. It’s important for individuals to work with their NDIS provider to develop a plan that meets their unique needs and supports their independence and quality of life.
Our Experienced Team will assist you.
Flair and Fine Care’s support team treat every participant with kindness and respect while assisting the participants for daily personal activities. Our support workers tend to provide a safe and relaxed environment for participants to live independently. We match disability support workers with participants based on their goals and needs. Every participant receives high-quality care and assistance when assisting in Daily Personal Activities. No matter the level of support a participant needs, we are here to improve their lives and increase independence.
Contact Flair & Fine Care
If you need help with any of the daily activities, contact Flair & Fine Care. Our experienced disability support helps participants build their confidence to live their lives with freedom of choice and control.